Other similar events
Venue: Royal Birkdale
Location: Southport, Merseyside
16-23 July 2017
The 146th Open will be held at Royal Birkdale from 16-23 July 2017.
Witness history in the making in comfort, style and the very best of company. Following the heroics of Champion Golfer of the Year at Royal Troon, Henrik Stenson will defend his title in July 2017 at Royal Birkdale. All eyes will be watching the world's greatest golfers and rising stars compete for the Claret Jug at The 146th Open.
Be at the heart of the action with your guests, enjoying wonderful on-course locations and the finest sporting hospitality. Whether you are hosting a major corporate event or an intimate gathering, you and your guests can enjoy a unique hospitality experience at The Open.
The Claret Jug Pavilion
Stylishly designed to commemorate one of the most historic and coveted trophies in world sport, The Claret Jug Pavilion offers guests the ultimate experience at The Open. With dramatic floor-to-ceiling windows and a stunning setting, this prestigious à la carte restaurant is your own theatre overlooking Royal Birkdale's 1st tee.
- Located overlooking the stunning 1st tee setting at Royal Birkdale
- Private table of 4 or more
- All-day private table service and four-course à la carte lunch
- Full complimentary bar including Champagne
Price, from £725+VAT
The Birkdale and Claret Jug Suites
With a selection of private facilities available at Royal Birkdale you are guaranteed a bespoke experience. The Claret Jug Suites are superbly located close to Royal Birkdale's 1st tee while The Birkdale Suites are located in prime positions around the course, offering exclusive standalone private spaces with stunning views.
- Branding and decor to suit your style
- Flexible menu offering to choose from
- Complimentary bar service designed to suit your requirements
Price, from £750+VAT
The 1860 Club
The 1860 Club offers you and your guests the opportunity to experience The Open from a spectacular vantage point overlooking Royal Birkdale's 15th hole. This relaxing, air-conditioned restaurant is the perfect location to enjoy your day at The 146th Open and celebrate your valued business relationships. Be inspired by the heritage and tradition of The Open's original staging as you engage with your party at your own private table seating 10 or 12 guests.
- Located a short walk from the 15th hole
- Champagne reception
- All-day table service and four-course lunch
- Complimentary wine, beer, house spirits and soft drinks
Prices, from £425+VAT
The Champions Club
The Champions Club is a modern alternative to traditional Hospitality. Less formal whilst maintaining the high level of luxury you would expect, this restaurant is located in the spectator village close to the 18th hole and features a large private garden area with an LED screen. Enjoy socialising with your guests in a lively setting while keeping track of the play on-course and key moments in the quest to be Champion Golfer of the Year.
- Located a short walk from the 1st and 18th hole
- Large private garden area and outdoor LED screen
- Made-to-order bistro classics menu
- Complimentary wine, beer and soft drinks
Price, from £225+VAT
print this page
In addition to the hospitality package(s) described, we can offer a range of 'upgrades' and 'additions' to most packages. Please call us to discuss your requirements for:
- VIP travel (luxury MPVs, mini-coaches, limousines, helicopters)
- Accommodation - at a range of 4 and 5* properties across London, and elsewhere
- Guest gifts and other luxury items
Unless otherwise stated, prices exclude VAT. All packages subject to availability.