Venue: Old Billingsgate
3rd-5th October 2012
Following a fantastic 2011 - the 2012 Bierfest will be back, bigger and even better!
The London Bierfest is a popular, light-hearted and affordable event, perfect for both clients and colleagues alike. Your guests will enjoy the relaxed and fun atmosphere of this unique event.
Old Billingsgate Market is transformed into a traditional Oktoberfest, buzzing with live music, dancing and a host of entertainment.
All of this will be complemented with unlimited steins of a variety of Bitburger beers and authentic food served to your table by Heidi, Helga and Helmut.
Why travel to Munich when you can experience atmosphere in the City of London?
- Exclusive tables for 10 guests
- Unlimited Bitburger beer and delicious German fare served to your table (other drinks are available)
- Live stage acts and entertainment
- Full cloakroom and security
- Experienced event staff in attendance throughout
Prices/Dates - prices are per table of 10, plus VAT
- Wednesday 3rd October 2012 (evening): £1250 per table
- Thursday 4th October 2012 (evening): £1390 per table
- Friday 5th October 2012 (afternoon): £1390 per table
All packages are subject to availability at the time of booking.
print this page
Unless otherwise stated, prices exclude VAT. All packages subject to availability.