Venue: Knockhill Circuit
Location: Dumfermline, Scotland
26th August 2012
The BTCC Championship heads North of the Border - a fabulous day of action, entertainment, and panel bashing!
Enjoy trackside VIP Hospitality at the BTCC, as the championship makes its annual pilgrimage North of the Border! Spectators - and VIP guests - will witness action throughout the day as the stars (and future-stars) of the UK's premier race series go head-to-head. Expect plenty of spills too, as the panel-bashing BTCC heads towards the championship conclusion just a couple of races away.
Your hospitality will include:
- Circuit entry and suite addmission
- Official race programme
- Trackside viewing
- Privileged parking
- Paddock walkabout
- Private luxury cloakroom
- Tea/coffee and hot breakfast rolls/pastries on arrival
- Complimentary tea/coffee and soft drinks throughout the day
- First class lunch with complimentary wine/beer (cash bar at all other times)
- Celebrity interviews with drivers (subject to availability)
- Afternoon tea
- Experienced circuit hosts on hand throughout the day
Price - per person, plus VAT: £175 (£210 incl. VAT)
Available for a minimum booking of 2 guests - exclusive tables for groups of 10, smaller groups will be asked to share.
print this page
Unless otherwise stated, prices exclude VAT. All packages subject to availability.