Other similar events
Venue: Silverstone Circuit
17th September 2017
Full details of motorsport hospitality can be found at our Motorracinghospitality.com website.
This event appears to have already taken place. Why not visit our current calendar - just click on event diaryBTCC returns to the self-titled 'Home of British Motorsport'.
The British Touring Car Championship is one of the most exciting race series in the UK and never fails to produce close racing at Silverstone as drivers battle for points in the penultimate round of the championship.
Brooklands VIP suite
Fabulous, elevated views, from this 3rd floor suite offering views above the debris fence. From the Wellington Straight bridge, watch the cars head through Brooklands and Luffield corners before they disappear down the start/finish straight.
Your location is just moments from the Paddock if you want to take a wander and peer into the back of the garages, or head off to find driver autographs.
Exclusive tables for bookings of 10 people, smaller groups on shared tables. Minimum booking, 2 people.
Your package will include:
- Circuit and suite admission
- Car park pass (1 per 2 guests)
- All day catering: breakfast rolls, buffet lunch & afternoon tea
- Complimentary bar of beers, wines and soft drinks
- Official race programme
- Private tables for groups of 10, smaller groups on shared tables
Price, per person: SOLD OUT
Price includes VAT
print this page
In addition to the hospitality package(s) described, we can offer a range of 'upgrades' and 'additions' to most packages. Please call us to discuss your requirements for:
- VIP travel (luxury MPVs, mini-coaches, limousines, helicopters)
- Accommodation - at a range of 4 and 5* properties across London, and elsewhere
- Guest gifts and other luxury items
Unless otherwise stated, prices exclude VAT. All packages subject to availability.