Other similar events
Venue: Brands Hatch
Location: Fawkham, Kent
1st October 2017
Full details of motorsport hospitality can be found at our Motorracinghospitality.com website.
The traditional season finale - after 30 closely fought rounds who will be 2017 British Touring Car Champion?
The traditional season finale, Brands Hatch has witnessed some incredible title battles in past years - including 2016's where the BTCC Champions wasn't crowned until the final round, again!
3 races from the Touring Cars, plus a full range of support series will keep guests fully entertained throughout the day.
The Motorsport Vision Centre
Just a short walk from guest parking, the superb MotorSport Vision Centre has sensational views over the Indy circuit and offers an elevated vantage point to watch the action unfold in the natural amphitheatre of Brands Hatch. With air conditioning and every detail attended to, your guests have the perfect environment to relax in, with the choice of either the suite or rooftop balcony.
The Platinum Package
- Privileged parking
- Entrance tickets into circuit and suite
- Official souvenir programme
- Morning coffee with English and Continental breakfast options
- Three course buffet lunch
- Sandwiches and cakes with afternoon tea
- Complimentary wines, beers, soft drinks and selected single measure spirits
Price per person: £226.80 including VAT (£189+VAT)
Brabham Stewart Suites
If you are looking for exclusive suite hire for the day (or weekend) please get in touch. We can help with superb 'Gold' Hospitality packages in the Brabham Stewart Suites.
Suite capacity of 20 or 40 guests. Exclusive hire only.
Packages normally include:
- Circuit admission and suite pass
- Official race programme (1 per 2)
- Breakfast rolls
- Tea & Coffee available all day
- 2 course buffet lunch
- Afternoon tea
- Complimentary bar of beers, wines and soft drinks
- Our own on-site suite hosts
Prices from £TBC per person
print this page
In addition to the hospitality package(s) described, we can offer a range of 'upgrades' and 'additions' to most packages. Please call us to discuss your requirements for:
- VIP travel (luxury MPVs, mini-coaches, limousines, helicopters)
- Accommodation - at a range of 4 and 5* properties across London, and elsewhere
- Guest gifts and other luxury items
Unless otherwise stated, prices exclude VAT. All packages subject to availability.