Other similar events
Venue: Brands Hatch circuit
Location: Fawkham, Kent
23rd July 2017
Full details of motorsport hospitality can be found at our Motorracinghospitality.com website.
This event appears to have already taken place. Why not visit our current calendar - just click on event diaryBSB heads out onto the Grand Prix loop for its second visit of the year to the fabulous Brands Hatch circuit.
The riders love Brands Hatch - and the Grand Prix loop adds the extra factor of high top speeds and the fast challenging corners of Hawthorns, Westfield, Dingle Dell, Sheene Curve and Stirlings.
Enjoy fantastic VIP hospitality in either of the facilities available - the Motorsport Vision Centre or Brabham Stewart Suites.
The Motorsport Vision Centre
Just a short walk from guest parking, the superb MotorSport Vision Centre has sensational views over the Indy circuit and offers an elevated vantage point to watch the action unfold in the natural amphitheatre of Brands Hatch. With air conditioning and every detail attended to, your guests have the perfect environment to relax in, with the choice of either the suite or rooftop balcony.
The Platinum Package
- Privileged parking
- Entrance tickets into circuit and suite
- Official souvenir programme
- Morning coffee with English and Continental breakfast options
- Three course buffet lunch
- Sandwiches and cakes with afternoon tea
- Complimentary wines, beers, soft drinks and selected single measure spirits
Price per person: £210.00 including VAT (£175+VAT)
Brabham Stewart Suites
If you are looking for exclusive suite hire for the day (or weekend) please get in touch. We can help with superb 'Gold' Hospitality packages in the Brabham Stewart Suites.
Suite capacity of 20 or 40 guests. Exclusive hire only.
Packages normally include:
- Circuit admission and suite pass
- Official race programme (1 per 2)
- Breakfast rolls
- Tea & Coffee available all day
- 2 course buffet lunch
- Afternoon tea
- Complimentary bar of beers, wines and soft drinks
- Our own on-site suite hosts
Prices from £TBC per person
print this page
In addition to the hospitality package(s) described, we can offer a range of 'upgrades' and 'additions' to most packages. Please call us to discuss your requirements for:
- VIP travel (luxury MPVs, mini-coaches, limousines, helicopters)
- Accommodation - at a range of 4 and 5* properties across London, and elsewhere
- Guest gifts and other luxury items
Unless otherwise stated, prices exclude VAT. All packages subject to availability.