2018 F1 Belgian Grand Prix
Spa Francorchamps, Belgium
23th-27th August 2018
Join us for a fabulous weekend at the Belgian Grand Prix
Regarded by many as the best circuit in the world, the Grand Prix at Spa Francorchamps always produces eventful and exciting race.
Our 2017 Belgian Grand Prix package sold out within hours of going on sale in October 2016. We have secured a slightly larger allocation for 2018 but would recommend booking as soon as possible to avoid disappointment.
Our 'Gold Package' is not a traditional hospitality package - and nor is it a 'coach tour'. This option includes a superb 4* hotel around 45 minutes from the circuit together with tickets to one of the best grandstands at the circuit with stunning views of Eau Rouge alongside circuit transfers that mean you can enjoy a beer (or 2) at the circuit and not have to worry about driving back to the hotel.
Additionally, we are pleased to offer the 'Parc Fermé' experience once again.
A great value package that provides a taste of the Belgian Grand Prix from great grandstand seats but without the formality of on-site hospitality.
This long weekend package includes the following:-
- Eurostar return train travel from London St Pancras to Brussels with onward transfer to our selected hotel (outbound on Thursday, returning Monday)
- Official Belgian Grand Prix Grandstand tickets for 3 days (Fri/Sat/Sun) - see below
- 4 nights' Bed & Breakfast accommodation in our 4* hotel, in a standard bedroom
- Official programme per booking
- Complimentary circuit transfers on all 3 days
- Our team personnel available for the duration of your trip
- Concierge service for dinner and evening entertainment arrangements
All our prices include VAT. Prices shown are based on 2 people sharing a twin or double bedroom.
Price, per person:
- 'Silver 2' Grandstand (between La Source and Eau Rouge, uncovered) @ £999
- 'Gold' Grandstand (Eau Rouge, uncovered) @ £1099
- 'Gold' Grandstand (Eau Rouge, covered) @ £SOLD OUT
- 'Gold' Grandstand (La Source, covered) PLUS 'Parc Fermé Hospitality Package' @ £1995
Single supplement (single occupancy of a double room): £350
If you wish to drive to the hotel, then please deduct £75 per person from the package price.
Notes about this package:
- The hotel has its own restaurant, however the small town around it also has a number of restaurants and bars (including the all important Friterie - you can't go to Belgium without having some chips!)
- We can recommend a chocolate factory, shop and museum that is only around an hour from the hotel.
- Parc Fermé Hospitality package - Sunday only - includes:
- Champagne and breakfast pastries with our celebrity host Tiff Needell
- Take away deli picnic lunch
- Raceday reserved seat in covered Gold Grandstand overlooking the famous La Source hairpin
- Return to our suite for post race drinks and three course dinner including wines, beers and coffee
- Review of the race from our celebrity guest, Tiff Needell and our F1 pundit Bob Constanduros
- Race pack including personal binoculars (1 per 2 people), lanyard and ticket holder
Parc Fermé Club package
This is our more traditional package for the Belgian Grand Prix. With superb hotel in the border town of Maastricht, we will transfer you to the circuit on Saturday and Sunday.
Your host, for Sunday's hospitality, is TV presenter and racing driver Tiff Needell who will provide a great insight into the race, F1 politics and more during a post-race dinner before you transfer back to the hotel.
Your race views are from the very best seats on the circuit overlooking the infamous first corner chicane at La Source with hospitality just a few minutes walk away. We include breakfast on arrival with a deli lunch together with after race drinks and dinner, all hosted by our guest celebrity and featuring a race review from our F1 pundit. A great way to relax and unwind after the race whilst also avoiding the infamous Spa post race traffic.
- Personal welcome on arrival and chauffeured executive vehicle to and from airport
- Welcome drinks and informal dinner
- Three nights stay in a double room at our contemporary 4* boutique hotel, Maastricht
- Hosted transfers to and from circuit
- Sunday breakfast pastries, coffee and glass of Champagne on arrival with a deli picnic lunch
- Sunday post race drinks
- Sunday post race 3 course dinner including wines, beers and coffee
- Sunday review of the race from celebrity guest and F1 pundit
- Sunday race pack (1 per 2 guests): including: Souvenir F1 programme, high quality binoculars,
- Sunday reserved covered Grandstand seat with view over La Source
- Hosting team on-site throughout the weekend
- Saturday reserved covered Grandstand seat with view over La Source (no hospitality)
Price, per person: £2565
Based on 2 people sharing a twin or double room. Single rooms available, at £360 per room extra (3 nights @ £120 per night)