Other similar events
Venue: Spa Francorchamps
25th-27th August 2017
Full details of motorsport hospitality can be found at our Motorracinghospitality.com website.
Join us for a fabulous weekend at the Belgian Grand Prix
Regarded by many as the best circuit in the world, the Spa GP always produces eventful and exciting racing.
Our new for 2017 Belgian Grand Prix package sold out within hours of going on sale in October 2016 - but we have now secured some additional hotel rooms and are pleased to offer the package again.
This is not a traditional hospitality package - and nor is it a 'coach tour'. Our package includes a superb 4* hotel around 45 minutes from the circuit together with tickets to one of the best grandstands at the circuit with stunning views of Eau Rouge alongside circuit transfers that mean you can enjoy a beer (or 2) at the circuit and not have to worry about driving back to the hotel.
A great value package that provides a taste of the Belgian Grand Prix from great grandstand seats but without the formality of on-site hospitality.
This long weekend package includes the following:-
- Official Belgian Grand Prix 'Gold 4' Grandstand tickets for 3 days (Fri/Sat/Sun)
- 4 nights' Bed & Breakfast accommodation in our 4* hotel, in a standard bedroom
- Official programme, souvenir lanyards
- Complimentary circuit transfers on all 3 days
- Our team personnel available for the duration of your trip
- Concierge service for dinner and evening entertainment arrangements
All our prices include VAT, but exclude travel to & from the hotel from the UK. Prices shown are based on 2 people sharing a twin or double bedroom.
Price, per person: £899
Single supplement (single occupancy of a double room): £250
Notes about this package:
- The hotel is around 3.5 hours from the Channel Tunnel via Belgium's toll-free autoroute network
- The hotel has its own restaurant, however the small town around it also has a number of restaurants and bars (including the all important Friterie - you can't go to Belgium without having some chips!)
- We can recommend a chocolate factory, shop and museum that is only around an hour from the hotel.
Parc Fermé Club package
This is our more traditional package for the Belgian Grand Prix. With superb hotel in the border town of Maastricht, we will transfer you to the circuit on Saturday and Sunday.
Your host, for Sunday's hospitality, is TV presenter and racing driver Tiff Needell who will provide a great insight into the race, F1 politics and more during a post-race dinner before you transfer back to the hotel.
Your race views are from the very best seats on the circuit overlooking the infamous first corner chicane at La Source with hospitality just a few minutes walk away. We include breakfast on arrival with a deli lunch together with after race drinks and dinner, all hosted by our guest celebrity and featuring a race review from our F1 pundit. A great way to relax and unwind after the race whilst also avoiding the infamous Spa post race traffic.
- Personal welcome on arrival and chauffeured executive vehicle to and from airport
- Welcome drinks and informal dinner
- Three nights stay in a double room at our contemporary 4* boutique hotel, Maastricht
- Hosted transfers to and from circuit
- Sunday breakfast pastries, coffee and glass of Champagne on arrival with a deli picnic lunch
- Sunday post race drinks
- Sunday post race 3 course dinner including wines, beers and coffee
- Sunday review of the race from celebrity guest and F1 pundit
- Sunday race pack (1 per 2 guests): including: Souvenir F1 programme, high quality binoculars,
- Sunday reserved covered Grandstand seat with view over La Source
- Hosting team on-site throughout the weekend
- Saturday reserved covered Grandstand seat with view over La Source (no hospitality)
Price, per person: £2565
Based on 2 people sharing a twin or double room. Single rooms available, at £360 per room extra (3 nights @ £120 per night)
print this page
In addition to the hospitality package(s) described, we can offer a range of 'upgrades' and 'additions' to most packages. Please call us to discuss your requirements for:
- VIP travel (luxury MPVs, mini-coaches, limousines, helicopters)
- Accommodation - at a range of 4 and 5* properties across London, and elsewhere
- Guest gifts and other luxury items
Unless otherwise stated, prices exclude VAT. All packages subject to availability.